HOMETUMBLRTWITTERINSTAGRAMABOUT

Thursday, February 18, 2010

During the beginning of the school year one of my most sophisticated friends by the name of Heidi made me listen to a song on her phone. The song was foreign to my ears but it sounded amazing. I looked it up to find that the band wasn't well known but that didn't matter to me. The song is French Navy by Camera Obscura. I love the 60s hippie vibe of this music video.The clothing is amazing with all the colors and the Paris setting. Its almost as if it is a sight seeing trip that draws you in. AHH the land of Paris , the land of fashion, no wonder this is all appealing.All the dresses, coats , leggings , red nails, hair, and the chic style. I wish i could time zap into that era .Then 6 months later it turns up on a JCPenney commercial for valentines day. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment