HOMETUMBLRTWITTERINSTAGRAMABOUT

Sunday, February 14, 2010



A new country has been on the rise for a striking sense of fashion. Have you guessed it yet ?? Well if you didn't know its KOREA!!! They are making a place for themselves in the world now. From music to clothing they are phenomenal. While my partner in crime was looking through the February Issue of Korean fashion magazine called Lee Da Hae - Style Magazine she happen to stumble upon extraordinary photos. This one is one of my favorites but trust me there are tons more. I happen to fall in love with the structure of this dress how its put together with different pieces it gives me a Greek goddess feel with a hint of exotic print. The second one has the same feel to it minus the print in the end its just plain beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. woow both of the dresses are really nice! :]

    ReplyDelete