HOMETUMBLRTWITTERINSTAGRAMABOUT

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Doesn't seem like birds to me








So theres a zoom up picture of the clock tower.. HAHAHAHAH and the crazy guy is DOC BROWN . the movie is phenomenal.


HERE IS MARTY MCFLY the Main character... with his life preserver... you wont understand unless you have watched it.



There wasn't a lot of information about this photo shoot but only the basic facts that I needed to unearth. The models of this shoot are Charlotte Benson and Kristine Drinke. The designer is Golan Frydman and the stylist was Ellen Bugge. The name of the shoot was called BIRDS OF A FEATHER, I failed to understand why it was called that , but hay it really doesn't matter. Frydman - in my eyes- is a wonderful desinger I loved all the pieces in this shoot. I personally liked this shoot and the picture of both of the models together remind me of Joy and I when we were really close. Nevertheless the clock tower reminds me of the clock tower in BACK TO THE FUTURE...I watched all three of them over the spring break and they are probably my favorite movies. I really wonder what fashion is going to be like in the YEAR 2015. Five more years to wait... I guess I can be patient. I advise you all TO WATCH THE MOVIE.

1 comment: