HOMETUMBLRTWITTERINSTAGRAMABOUT

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nostalgia

IMG_1330
IMG_1312
IMG_1292 IMG_1272


                                    This week is a super busy week in regards to school. Oh wait, my life is always busy because of school, hence, summer I really don't do much. I just can't wait until 2:45 on Tuesday next week, then all the school stress will be done for a moment. So far I've been proactive with my English assignment, just so that I can make room for Biology. Ugh, I'm really not in the mood to analyze this Emily Dickinson poem, but nonetheless I will. I just can't wait till I graduate. Ha, that rhymed. And I sound stupid. Okay bye. Oh and these are some old pics from December when it was winter break and I was happy. HA. Yeah, happy. I went to the Getty three times last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment