HOMETUMBLRTWITTERINSTAGRAMABOUT

Saturday, February 23, 2013

IMG_1705 IMG_1703 IMG_1706 Hanging out at Hangout Hanging out at Hangout


                                   So, Tiffany prompted me to buy this urban outfitter's dress, which was the best decision of my life so far. Like it's super intricate and made well. I went to zara recently and bought some really funky things, super inspiring. I though Blick was amazing (it still is), but then I stumbled upon utretchart (Thanks Kevin)!!! I am literally counting down the days till school ends and working on my AP portfolio. Seriously though, there is no difference between Senior year and any of my other years. Senior year is more fun but as for the work load, that aspect hasn't changed. Sigh. My teachers don't give me a ton of work, they always have due dates that are like 3 weeks later, such as a test or a poetry assignment. But me, being the wonderful procrastinator that I am (well not really, because I still get my things done on time with little stress) just lay things off till the last week. I'm not super stressed but ugh. When is summer? Oh and that Zara necklace is my sister's, I am still contemplating whether or not I should wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment