HOMETUMBLRTWITTERINSTAGRAMABOUT

Friday, September 27, 2013

Elephant

good morning
8c3e825db26a853fa671ad54dad7a9d867b0d017-1380304735
sushi break!!! at Sake Sushi
ebe55f0887bae05dd2dbaa329aaf0ba49beca6de-1380304755
76d268a393779d4a57c7dd707b3be5707d81c109-1380304788

                      This week was more or less stressful. I had a huge designer research project on the amazing "Rei Kawakubo". I always liked the brand Comme Des Garcons but I never really payed much attention to the history and vision behind her work. As I got to understand where her philosophy stood, I fell in love with everything.Everything she does is for a reason. She see's the beauty in imperfection and breaks down the norms of society. It is her way of thinking and dedication to clothing that honestly made her so successful. Too bad I can't afford half of the things she makes, I'll just try snagging a few pieces from the "PLAY" by Comme des Garcon collection. I finished my project in two days, and for a procrastinator... I actually finished my project at 8:50 the night before it was due. I had to make a power point, a five page paper, and a collage that really captured the "personality of my designer". I presented and that was fun, I am an introvert that is okay with presenting when it is required of me. So after class, as a celebration I took Asra and Juwairya for SUSHI. By that time I was starving. Then I decided to walk home, which is like three miles away, and I passed out right when my body touched the bed. I'll have more fashion related things coming soon, but right now I am honestly trying to become more fit because I like the way my body looks in clothes when it is more fit. Trying to loose the extra summer boredom pounds.. THE RIGHT WAY!! OH and I have a website where you can buy my artwork. Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment