HOMETUMBLRTWITTERINSTAGRAMABOUT

Monday, February 22, 2010

I never Knew KOREA was full of farm land??...



The March issue of Korean vogue has just came out and god the photo shoot of Kim Tae Hee, a Korean super model. Well it takes place on a farm in the middle of beautiful scenery. I personally loved it.
I'm going to start off with this one its one of my favorites. The whole farm girl meets runway thing is totally displayed in this. The long wool dress with a wool blazer. The early 19th century hats... So Marry Poppins!



For some reason this one reminds me of CHANEL, especially the hat. The outfit is like a flower patch with all the different textures. The ruffles assist in that effect.



Lets steal the truck and why not take the outfit too. It has such a Tavi feel to it. No need to elaborate more.



So fairy esque. In a Secret Garden where fashion awaits.





A lovely romantic day during the summer.

THANKS TO MY PARTNER IN CRIME!! I'M LOST WITHOUT YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment