HOMETUMBLRTWITTERINSTAGRAMABOUT

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stupidity

With the experience I have gained today I have learned a lesson. Dont trust anyone . Okay enough with my life . So I learned that HERMES WAS A GREEK GOD. Thank God Im learning about mythology OTHERWISE I would be a lost soul. Lets look at HERMES RUNWAY SHOWS. Lets entertain ourselves. Shall we ?? I'm not fully sure if they sent out their FALL 2010 RTW yet. BUT OH WELL. I dont feel as great today I suppose... god I need to go to CHAWP. If you understand what I'M talking about. Well no one even looks at my blog. WHICH is really nice. SIGHHHHHH...... CHOCOCOCOCOLATTTEEE ewww.... let me be random.

Alot of my anger has to do with the pool so yeah I can connect with this image.
EVEN though this came out years ago. Just last year I guess. I still love it.
IT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. you figure out your own meaning. IM JUST PLAIN TIRED

No comments:

Post a Comment